The job ad is older than 1 month and may no longer
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS scale-up, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 100+ people across 25 countries. We have a strong data-driven and customer-centric culture, and we pride ourselves on our sustainable growth, ambition and resilience.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
About this role
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join the team in Europe. Your exact location within Europe doesn’t matter, as this is a remote role. You will join the Data & Analytics team that currently consists of another Data Engineer, business Data Analyst and a product analytics oriented Data Scientist.
Our Data and Engineering teams have been fully remote since 2016!
- Think critically and engineer improvements to our data storage and processing
- Develop and maintain our data warehouse and data pipelining. Our current stack on AWS is: Redshift, S3, Glue, Lambda, Step Functions and Kinesis
- Work closely together with our analysts on advanced product and business analytics reporting
- Support and enable Software Engineers, SREs and Product Managers to use data more efficiently
- Use data to help us and our customers make better decisions.
- Strong english communication skills and team working
- Programming skills. Python is required, others such as Ruby are nice to have.
- Strong understanding of database design and design patterns, both relational and non-relational
- Experience with AWS data storage and processing products such as Redshift, Kinesis, AWS Glue, S3, etc.
- Experience with search servers such as Elasticsearch, Lucene, Solr, etc.
- Experience with standard UNIX tools
Nice to have
- Experience with Machine learning
- BI/Analytics tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Apache Zeppelin or others
- Web analytics
- Developing web applications
- ELK stack
- Startups experience
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Up to 12 paid local bank holidays per year
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Co-working space membership support (coming soon)
- Bi-annual company retreats that we will resume once Corona allows it (in the meantime, we are hosting virtual events)
- Quarterly online team building activities with your team
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!