The job ad is older than 1 month and may no longer
We at Redox understand that we are all patients, and our mission is to make healthcare data useful and every patient experience better. Our values represent the basis of our culture of trust, transparency, and personal growth, and define how we want to interact with each other and the world.
Your Opportunities and ImpactThe Product team at Redox strives to be data driven as we make decisions about product direction and investments. We have done a pretty good job up to this point, but we know there is more we can do to improve. Your opportunity is to get hands on with our user data to inform investment, roadmap decision, A/B feature test, co-hort analysis, funnel analysis, and more.
As a secondary role, you will be building the product analyst discipline at Redox. From the data analysis that you perform you will work closely with our Product Managers, Designers and Product Marketers. Your work will be visible in almost every aspect and at every level of the company.
A few specific responsibilities/projects the role will take on include working with the Product Managers, Product Marketers and Designers on feature analysis for roadmaps, metric definition, testing features and analyzing new feature launches. You will work with product leadership to understand the product factors that are impacting our department goals and the correlation to the business goals. You will also work cross functionally with other departments to organize the data need for the analysis.
As a Product Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Work collaboratively with product team members such as: Product Managers, Product Marketers, Engineering, and Designers, as well as with core data team members
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of Product Managers, Product Marketers and Designers
- Identify opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends in the adoption of our products to identify opportunities
- Develop dashboards and define metrics that inform success for the Product Team, the health of the product and how it relates back to the business
- Help design, execute and evaluate A/B or Multivariate Tests to measure the impact of product decisions and changes
- Explore large, complex, and loosely defined datasets to create actionable insights
- Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive data projects
- Develop user archetypes/personas and build dashboards to demonstrate their usage patterns
- Operate in an iterative mindset, focused on delivering improvements and value at high velocity
About You - At Redox we hire based on our values as well as Data Analyst competency. How you accomplish your work is just as important as getting the work done. We’re looking for people who are:
- Passionate about solving complex problems that improve the state of the world.
- Enthusiastic about creating a product that solves our customers problems and the healthcare interoperability problems.
- Biased towards action and creating positive impact i.e. You don’t get stuck in analysis paralysis, you are able to move forward understanding how to mitigate risk.
- Understand and can tell the story that connects the data back to the business metrics and their impact on the customers and business.
- Intellectually curious with a desire to learn.
- Respectful and inclusive, soliciting and incorporating input from others.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Comfort working in a growth stage stage company that is constantly evolving, learning and growing
To be successful in this role, your work experience should include:
- 3+ years of experience, leveraging descriptive and predictive data techniques for a product team in a SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience focused on feature and usage metrics, A/B testing, funnel analysis, conversion and retention, segmentation, and developing user archetypes and their usage patterns
- 1+ years of experience uncovering data insights to form hypothesis, designing product experiments, evaluating results and making recommendations
- Advanced Level SQL and/or other data centric development languages
- Advanced BI dashboard development (We use Domo and Pendo)
- You are familiar with data dictionaries, and can lead a team in defining one
Please keep reading...Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless-theyre-100-qualified
About Redox - Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We DoHealthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com
Other Stuff About UsRedox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
As part of our ongoing work to build more diverse teams at Redox, when applying, you will be asked to complete a voluntary EEO survey. This survey is anonymous, we cannot link your application record with your survey responses. - We request that you complete this voluntary survey as we run monthly reports for each team which provides data for diversity in terms of gender and ethnic background in our Applicants, and in our Hired Redoxers. We take this data very seriously, and really appreciate your willingness and time to complete that step in the process.
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the continental US. We do not hire in Alaska or Hawaii at this time.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!