The job ad is older than 1 month and may no longer
IDOVEN is a health tech startup seeking to prevent cardiac disease through AI. With our breakthrough AI-based electrocardiogram analysis platform, we work with physicians and healthcare leaders to enable early detection and diagnosis at scale.
This is a unique opportunity. With the backing of the best investors in the industry, the European Innovation Council (EIC) and Horizon 2020 European Commission, you'll have the responsibility and resources to shape the creation of a game-changing product that can save millions of lives.
Our technology is recognised with the European Seal of Excellence, supported by EIT Health (network of best-in-class health innovators backed by the EU) and received the Healthy Longevity Catalyst Award from the U.S. National Academy of Medicine. In 2021, we were awarded in South Summit as Most Disruptive Startup and Best Health Startup. We are one of the most promising European technology companies to watch.
At we use a mix of tools in constant evolution; BigQuery, Cloud Run, Tensorflow, Pytorch, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Postgres. We live in the Google Cloud Platform, we use Terraform as infrastructure as code, and we orchestrate with a Kubernetes cluster. We have a decoupled architecture, based on asynchronous APIs and services and we work with React on frontend platforms (clients and admin), Native code in the mobile apps (Swift, Java/Kotlin) and Java, Node, Python/Django on the backend.
What you will do
- Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. Develop comprehensive knowledge of IDOVEN data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed for our product development.
- Interact cross-functionally, making business recommendations with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information
- Research and develop analysis, modelling, and optimization methods to improve the quality of IDOVEN’s AI
- Research and develop analysis, modelling, and optimization methods to improve the quality of our application
- Partner closely with product, engineering and other business leaders to influence product and program decisions with data
- Apply specialized skills and fundamental data science methods (e.g. regression, survival analysis, segmentation, experimentation, and machine learning when needed) to improve our data cardiologist solution
- Design and implement end-to-end data pipelines: work closely with stakeholders to build instrumentation and define dimensional models, tables or schemas that support customer process
- Improve IDOVEN’s pipelines with innovative processes and methods implemented on current or future Machine Learning libraries
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Operations Research, Bioinformatics, Economics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering) or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of work experience in R&D and data science related fields
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, MATLAB, pandas, numpy, scikit-learn) and database languages (e.g., SQL)
- PhD degree in a quantitative and/or bioengineering discipline is preferred
- at least 2 years of relevant work experience in data science, including expertise with statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods
- Applied experience with machine learning on large datasets
- Experience articulating and translating business questions and using statistical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data
- Demonstrated leadership, self-direction and communication skills. Willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques
- Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem
🚀 Be part of one of the most disruptive startups in HealthTech and AI and make a difference
🏆 Personal and professional growth as part of a fast-growing, international team
🎧No corners cut in having the best tech equipment to do your job
🙋 Unlimited remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home and attend our Madrid office whenever you want to
📚Learning and development opportunities and training budget
😎 Regular team events and Thursday happy hours
And much more!
At IDOVEN, we believe in hiring top talented people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to make a difference in the world and have an impact. Apply now via the apply button or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org .