The job ad is older than 1 month and may no longer
Vault Health is a health technology company that provides medical services and tech platforms for hybrid clinical research, large-scale public and enterprise diagnostic testing, at-home clinical care, and employment screening. The company builds scalable technology which enables drug manufacturers and trial sponsors to bring new therapies to market faster through efficient decentralized clinical research and seamless integration across partners. Vault’s 50-state medical practice covers more than 20 therapeutic areas and provides clinical expertise to Vault’s clinical research, diagnostic testing, and clinical care businesses. Vault was founded in 2019 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Vault Health is seeking a Clinical Research Data Analyst to develop reporting dashboards, monitor data input trends, and partner cross-functionally with the Business Intelligence (BI), Finance, Project Managers (PM), and Clinical Research Coordinators (CRC) for all future and active clinical trial studies. This position will report into the Vice President, Clinical Research Operat
- Partner with BI, PM, and CRCs to develop reporting dashboards for all aspects of the clinical trial study (participant, provider, supply chain & logistics, fulfillment, medical providers, number of visits, recruitment, quality instances, etc.)
- Develop and conduct evaluations within limited time frames and produce analyses and visualizations that are easy for non-technical persons to understand
- Assess business risks and provide recommendations to the clinical research leadership and teams to mitigate risks
- Working with operational teams to build and maintain reporting dashboards for all active and future studies.
- Collaborate directly with business stakeholders to understand their needs and then develop plans and datasets to address those needs
- Utilize available reports for quick assessment and benchmarking as well as provide guidance on how to expand current reporting for new initiatives, input and output monitoring
- Provide input on data warehousing requirements to improve reporting capability, efficiency, and accuracy
- Works with both internal and external stakeholders frequently to ensure a high level of data integrity as reconciliation errors or changes to algorithms occur
- Lead analysis of data sets via statistical models, machine learning, data visualization, or other methodologies to understand users/customers, find patterns, and ultimately answer broader business questions
- Bachelor's degree with 2-3 years experience in preferably in a scientific, data analytics, or technical discipline
- Proficient data analytic skills with Microsoft (Excel) and Google Sheets required. Other data analytic skills experience is preferred (e.g., SQL and Tableau)
- Experience working with BI, finance, engineering, data management or data science, clinical operations, and other internal cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- Demonstrated ability to turn raw data into actionable reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to work with members of management
- Good communication skills
- Curious self-learner
- Ability to work autonomously
Vault is a high growth, fast paced organization. The ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical. Willingness and ability to travel domestically (and potentially internationally) is required, it is anticipated that this will be less than 15 % of work time.
Who You Are:
- Dynamic, gregarious individual with a constant focus on the patient experience
- Background in the life sciences / healthcare / clinical trials space with an understanding of the space
- High comfort level with ambiguity; adapting to change, learning, and growth
- Proactive, forward-looking, flexible and creative team player who enjoys collaborating and getting things done without an ego
- Open to receiving and giving feedback
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, with a strong ability to multitask and shift priorities when needed
- Entrepreneurial approach to responsibilities
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.