The job ad is older than 1 month and may no longer
If you’re ambitious, love food, and want to be part of a growing company filled with opportunities, keep reading.
Since 2014, we've created the global brands Marley Spoon (Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon in the US) and Dinnerly to deliver meal kits with unique, easy-to-cook recipes and top-quality, pre-portioned ingredients. And bezzie, our dog food brand, caters to our four-legged friends too.
From day one, you’ll have the autonomy to use your initiative to bring your ideas to life, inspire your team members, and keep learning. Because we know that when you grow, we grow. You’ll own your role and have a lot on your plate, but you’ll be part of a stellar team that will support you along the way. And at the start of every day, you’ll feel proud and motivated to work for a better, more sustainable way to shop, cook, and eat.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a well rounded analytical thinker with a passion for problem solving, to take up the role of Data Analyst for the US region. We are looking for someone with a background in a big tech company and/or someone with operations and supply chain analytics experience to solve strategic high impact problems that matter the most to our customers.
This role works closely with teams in operations, product and engineering to come up with solutions to our biggest customer and operational problems.
The role & responsibilities:
- Performing ad hoc analyzes within production, logistics and last-mile deliveries through understanding problems, collecting, preparing, visualizing, and examining trends in large data sets to deliver insights and recommendations to business stakeholders
- Building analytics experiments, reports and dashboards to track progress and monitor operations KPIs
- Collaborating with other teams on cross-departmental projects (like product, marketing, finance, etc)
- Owning and leading analytical projects
- Supporting the global operations teams by responding to data requests and assisting with process optimisation
- Implementing automation solutions on data and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative subject: Mathematics/Statistics, Economics, Finance, or any other related field of study
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics in tech
- Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and a critical thinking approach
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of SQL and statistical analysis
- Proficient in Python
- Knowledge in one or more analytics & visualization tools (e.g. Looker)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Team player with good communication and storytelling skills
- Fluent in English
- Being part of a profitable company in a full-blown scale-up phase – offering immense opportunities for personal & career growth
- The opportunity to help shape the vision and direction of Operations at Marley Spoon
- Flexible working hours + Remote Work
- 24 paid days off per year and health insurance
- 5% of your working time on personal learning and development
- Friday drinks and many after-work events (more online these days)
- An open, diverse and respectful culture with over 50 nationalities
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
Did we catch your attention? We are looking forward to your application including your earliest possible start date.