The job ad is older than 1 month and may no longer
Kensho is a 100-person AI and machine learning FinTech company, centered around providing cutting-edge solutions to meet the challenges of some of the largest and most successful businesses and institutions. Our toolkit illuminates insights by helping the world better understand, process, and leverage messy data.
We are looking for a Product Manager to work on new product initiatives on our product team. As a Product Manager on Kensho’s transformative technology projects, you will be responsible for taking our machine learning and AI products from ideation to production and into the hands of end users. Our startup culture is focused on driving transformational impacts to our customers by leveraging our fast paced development cycle that takes advantage of new opportunities.
Are you looking to make impactful, scalable contributions that transform the way we think about data? If so, we would love to help you excel here at Kensho. We take pride in our tightly-knit, team-based community that provides our Kenshins with a collaborative, supportive environment to bring transparency to the biggest challenges in data.
At Kensho, we believe in flexibility-first, and give our employees the opportunity to work from where they feel most productive and engaged (must be in the United States). We also value in-person collaboration, so there may be times when travel to one of our Kensho hubs (NY/DC/MA) will be required for team meetings or company events.
What You'll Do:
- You will own the product roadmap for your product area with buy in from cross-functional teams and manage the tracking of roadmap items and their dependencies
- You will work with cross-functional stakeholders across business, including machine learning, design, and engineering teams to facilitate interactions as well as provide clarity as we create new products
- Manage product releases and define, develop, and create data analytics framework to track metrics post live
- You will gain solid technical understanding of our architecture and ability to develop market leading products and services
- You will deeply understand customer needs/challenges and apply strategic thinking based on information obtained through formal requirements, data, and research to conceptualize the product experience
- You will keep your skills up to date by attending professional development events and learning about best practices in product management
- Work with product designers to identify customer segments, prototype, and find product-market fit for new products
What You'll Need:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a technical field
- You have work experience in product management at a technology company (prior experience with AI/ML is a plus)
- You have prior experience with Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning products
- You have experience evaluating, scoping, and presenting product opportunities
- You have experience developing products to find product-market fit
- You have familiarity leading complex projects with stakeholders across all-levels and cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, design, and engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
What Really Gets Our Attention:
- You are a self-motivated individual who is adaptable to an ever changing project landscape and able to thrive in ambiguous environments
- You possess solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and multitasking
- You are someone who thrives in a collaborative environment
At Kensho, we pride ourselves on providing top-of-market benefits, including: - Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance - 100% company paid premiums- Unlimited Paid Time Off- 26 weeks of 100% paid Parental Leave (paternity and maternity)- 401(k) plan with 6% employer matching- Generous company matching on donations to non-profit charities- Up to $20,000 tuition assistance toward degree programs, plus up to $4,000/year for ongoing professional education such as industry conferences- Plentiful snacks, drinks, and regularly catered lunches- Dog-friendly office (CAM office)- In-office gyms and showers (CAM, DC)- Bike sharing program memberships- Compassion leave and elder care leave- Mentoring and additional learning opportunities- Opportunity to expand professional network and participate in conferences and events About KenshoKensho uses machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing and data visualization techniques to solve some of the hardest analytical problems and create breakthrough financial intelligence solutions for our parent company, S&P Global. Kensho was founded in 2013 by Harvard & MIT alums and was acquired by S&P Global in 2018. Kensho continues to operate as a startup in order to maintain our distinct, independent brand and to promote our breakthrough, innovative culture. Our team of Kenshins enjoy a dynamic and collaborative work environment that runs autonomously from S&P, while leveraging the unparalleled breadth and depth of data and resources available as part of S&P Global. As Kenshins, we pride ourselves on maintaining an innovative culture that depends on diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes future Kenshins with all experiences and perspectives. Kensho is headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in New York City, and Washington D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.