The job ad is older than 1 month and may no longer
About the role:
In this role, you will use data and your strong business knowledge to supply strategic decision making and performance optimization in the risk operations of our rapidly growing business. Members of the Risk Intelligence team are tasked with identifying and taking emerging threats and trends in payment abuse. They use technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, and business insights to protect our customers.
You should demonstrate superior analytical skills, excellent organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information to key stakeholders. You will work closely with our leadership to create meaningful KPIs, as well as provide the detailed analysis that drives critical decision making, and improvements to the trust and operational success of the business.
At Signifyd, you will be part of a purpose-driven company dedicated to creating a dynamic and versatile work environment. Risk Intelligence is an integral part of our growing organization that values neighborly collaboration, passion, and inventiveness.
How you’ll have an impact:
- Leverage technology and critical thinking skills to continually innovate and automate existing methodologies, processes, and reporting
- Steer analytic projects toward clear business goals, testable hypotheses and action-oriented outcomes
- Communicating complex ideas effectively to a variety of audiences
- Analyze diverse sources of data to achieve desired outcomes related to anomaly detection and fraud losses
- Contribute and grow the culture of excellence on our team by helping in the development of technical and analytical skills
Past experience you’ll need:
- 5+ years experience in a Data Analytics, Risk Analysis, or related quantitative analytical roles
- Using visualizations to communicate analytical results to stakeholders
- Extensive experience with statistical programming using Python
- Advanced SQL knowledge for querying relational databases
- Ability to document process steps, inputs, outputs, requirements, identify gaps, and improve workflow
- Effective at presenting findings, data, and conclusions to influence key stakeholders
Bonus points if you have:
- Previous work in fraud, payments, or e-commerce
- Strong understanding of machine learning and predictive models
- Effective at identifying, assigning, and managing project tasks and timelines across teams
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $95,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag