The job ad is older than 1 month and may no longer
Armorblox helps organizations communicate more securely over email and other cloud office applications with the power of Natural Language Understanding (NLU). The Armorblox platform connects over APIs and analyzes thousands of signals to understand who users are, what they do, and how they communicate. With this context, Armorblox can stop advanced email attacks like business email compromise, and also help organizations stay compliant by protecting their sensitive data from falling into the wrong hands. Security teams also become more proactive after using Armorblox because the platform automates away most of the manual and repetitive tasks involved in responding to user-reported email threats.
Our goals are to create the VERY BEST People-first Company through thoughtful programs that elevate and engage our People. We are honored that Armorblox was awarded Great Place to Work, Omni Award for Outstanding Wellbeing and Benefits, Best Company Leadership, Best CEOs for Diversity, Best Company Compensation, and was featured in the 2019 Forbes AI 50
list and was named a 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor
in Cloud Office Security. Founded in 2017, Armorblox is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA and backed by the very best investors in Silicon Valley including General Catalyst and Next47.
At Armorblox we are constantly innovating and experimenting with new approaches to detecting advanced email attacks and data loss. To do this successfully, we train our machine learning models with new attack strategies. As a Jr. Data Analyst, you will be responsible for identifying new types of email attacks, validating detections made by our algorithms and updating our machine learning models.
- Identify fraudulent email, sensitive data and new attack strategies
- Validate detections performed by our algorithms across large volumes of data
- Update data sets and models frequently
- Work with XFN teams such as Threat research, Data Science and Customer success to stay ahead of the attackers
- Attention to detail is critical to this role. You will have to spot the smallest difference between what’s malicious and what’s not.
- Self-starter and tireless work ethic. Attackers are relentless and to protect our customers from fraud, we have to be the same way.
- Rapid response. You will be in on incident response rotations that require rapid response to new attack types.
- Strong critical thinking skills. If you can solve puzzles you will be good at identifying missing pieces.
If stopping bad guys from stealing money sounds interesting to you, come talk to us! We are on a mission.
Our People are our most important asset.We believe in recruiting the best talent that enhances our culture, embodies our values and empowers Armorblox. We center our programs and initiatives around our People and are committed to an inclusive and diverse team through programs and initiatives, equal pay, competitive benefits, and more.
Armorblox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.