The job ad is older than 1 month and may no longer
Wavicle Data Solutions leverages Cloud, Data & Analytics technologies to deliver complex business & digital transformation solutions to our clients. As a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with a 40%+ women workforce, Wavicle fosters a diverse & equitable environment where innovative professionals come together as a team and enable our clients to realize their goals in their transformation journey. Our team members collaborate by infusing their creative problem solving skills, agile working & tech know-how to drive value for our clients.
At Wavicle, a Top Workplace award winner, you’ll find a challenging and rewarding work environment where our 350+ team members based in US, India Canada work from 42 cities in a remote/hybrid, digitally connected way. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: healthcare, retirement, life insurance, short/long-term disability, unlimited paid time off, short-term incentive plans (annual bonus) and long-term incentive plans.
We are looking for a Cloud Architect with deep technical knowledge and practitioner experience in AWS solutions and technologies. Strong understanding of cloud-based application architecture using microservice API’s containerization and serverless technologies using native cloud services.
What You Will Get To Do:
- Possess the necessary technical skills to serve as the foundation for AWS cloud architecture.
- Familiar with designing and implementing automated Dev-Ops architecture and CI/CD pipelines in AWS application for release management of development efforts and on-going production operations.
- Industry awareness with leading capabilities providers to enhance our solutions offerings and close the gaps in offerings, yielding competitive technical solutions.
- Must have familiarity with Cloud computing platforms (primarily AWS and have mid-level knowledge of modern Cloud and Open Systems databases (Amazon Aurora, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Hadoop, Redshift, Snowflake, etc.).
- Must have ability to provide firm, clear perspective of cloud solution to business, but also able to assure stakeholders that the cloud solutions recommended are secure, resilient, cost-efficient, and managed with operational excellence.
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls.
- Provide thought leadership on cloud platform technology use, design, and implementation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate sophisticated topics in simple and accessible language.
- Transparent in nature for business updates & communications to share best practices and industry point of view to bring new ideas.
- 8+ years of Software Engineering and/or SRE experience is required.
- Have expert level experience and knowledge with AWS Cloud Services is required.
- Experience architecting, implementing, maintaining scalable critical production infrastructure.
- Extensive experience with AWS Services/Technologies, CI/CD, and config management tools.
- Experience with GitLab, GitLab CI Runners, Jenkins, Jenkins Pipelines and Artifactory.
- Proven hands-on experience with AWS and services such as EC2, EKS, S3, VPC, CloudFront, CloudWatch.
- Strong understanding of scale and performance impact of Infrastructure design.
- Familiarity with databases like AWS (Aurora/Postgres), Redshift and/or Snowflake is highly preferred.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant degree.
- Candidates can reside anywhere in the U.S. and work remotely; however, must be flexible to travel up to 25% to client location to build and maintain strong client relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wavicle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Bonus Program