The job ad is older than 1 month and may no longer
The Senior Director, Clinical Data Science will drive development of innovative data science solutions for AiCure’s industry clients and manage digital biomarker and data science deployments for ongoing clinical trials and real-world engagements. They will work closely with the broader AiCure team to operationalize trial management solutions and approaches to real-world forecasting of patient behavior and outcomes. They will also maintain a strong external presence for the company, representing AiCure as a leader in clinical application of data science to the academic, scientific, and regulatory communities.
- Build and manage strategic partnerships with pharmaceutical and biotechnology customers to identify clinical trial innovation opportunities using AiCure’s audio and video digital assets and quantitative modeling capabilities.
- Manage internal and vendor supported research that leverages AiCure’s extensive dosing and digital biomarker data sets
- Own and manage scientific partnerships with customers around data analytics for digital biomarker and predictive analytic deployments
- Where required, design and supervise execution of clinical trials tailored to collection of specific audio and visual patient data for digital biomarker and other analytic development
- Coordinate closely with Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to integrate validated solutions into AiCure’s product portfolio.
- Support sales activities for the customer deployments, presenting content during sales and technical meetings with clients; train business development and project management teams on the product and how it integrates within the existing operations of clinical research and clinical trials.
- Lead customer conversations around the validation and use of AiCure data, including post-study data analysis service and post-study reports.
- Formulate research and regulatory strategy on validation of existing digital biomarkers as trial endpoints, as well as pursuit of select applications as SaMD filings.
- Lead and inspire data science team including communicating strategic vision for the team, recruiting, mentoring, and developing people.
- External communication of research and development work, including presentation at scientific conferences, publication in peer-reviewed academic and clinical journals, and preparation of materials for patent application submissions.
Required Education & Training:
- MD/PhD/MS in statistics, biostatistics, data science, computer science, mathematics, life sciences or relevant field.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in pharmaceutical industry; experience leading clinical trials and clinical trial data science application research and development strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in multiple clinical processes and applications (e.g., data collection, trial conduct, management and operations, clinical data review).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the demonstrated ability to explain complex technical concepts to multiple audiences.
- Demonstrated educational or professional scientific and technical writing experience.
- Passion for science, research, and building innovative technologies in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.