The job ad is older than 1 month and may no longer
The Product Data Strategist is the business owner of the big data space at Docebo products and will play a key role in executing our product data strategy. This is an opportunity for an individual who is passionate about effective communication of strategic ideas, data standards and technical concepts to a variety of audience groups ranging from executives to product managers as well as clients.The ideal candidate will come from a data analyst background but having grown their career into more of a project manager who can manage soft skill business relationships and business requirement gathering, as well as technical resource coordination and on-time solution delivery. Additionally this person will be a data and analytics governance steward, contributing to the implementation of health system business intelligence strategy.
Reports to: Chief Technology OfficerLocation: Biassono, Italy (or remote in Italy)
- A passion for mentorship; supporting the development of our company in the understanding of data.
- Possess an analytical mindset: wherever possible, you look to resolve questions through data and measurement.
- Strong familiarity with data management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize data from multiple products.
- The desire for autonomy, exhibits a high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Experience in SAAS solutions for learning and talent management is preferred.
- 3+ years of data strategist or similar experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to covert technical subjects and jargon into easily understood text.
- Strong English language skills exhibited in a clear and concise writing style and correct use of grammar.
- Devise and execute on an enterprise data strategy, with a focus on modern cloud-native big data technologies (AWS, EMR, Athena, Hadoop, Spark, Snowflake, or similar frameworks) and analytics tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Looker).
- Guide definition and implementation of the data strategy, which includes modernization of existing analytics technologies, closing organizational skill gaps, and establishing data ownership and governance practices
- Work directly with product teams to guide/convey optimal data flow design patterns across the products with the end goal to ensure that the company data strategy is implemented
- Work with our BI team to define the dashboards for the different internal departments and the data to be imported in our BI tools
- Address developing data literacy in business and product management functions to enable both our internal departments and our clients to maximize the usage of data and identify opportunities to acquire new data sources supporting our Artificial Intelligence team in differentiating machine learning approaches
- With our training department manage training curricula in order to educate the Docebo Product teams.#LI-Remote#IND-IT
About Docebo 💙Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,600 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO
), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com
. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.