The job ad is older than 1 month and may no longer
Jamf extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. With Jamf, IT and security teams are able to confidently manage and protect Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV devices, easing the burden of updating, deploying and securing the data used by their end-users. Jamf’s purpose is to simplify work by helping organizations manage and secure an Apple experience that end users love and organizations trust.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping customers empower their workforce to focus on their jobs, not the hassles of managing technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We have over 2,000 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/careers.
Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Choose an assigned desk, a shared desk, or connect remote from your home office.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Marketing Data Analyst position is responsible for measuring and analyzing key performance measures and creating tools to communicate insights to cross-functional teams. You will be focused on identifying and prioritizing our highest impact business opportunities and helping our teams make data-driven decisions that help us achieve our marketing objectives and quickly adapt our marketing tactics. Along the way, you’ll play a key role in evolving and growing the data-driven discipline within our team and contribute to our shared success.
- Collect and understand business requirements by meeting with marketing, sales, and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Identify and prioritize the highest impact business opportunities, gather and analyze available data, and help our teams make data-driven decisions
- Develop, measure, and analyze key performance measurements that provide insight into business objectives and gauge success of our digital and integrated programs
- Create insightful dashboards and data visualizations to help teams shape their activities and make decisions that lead to the greatest impact
- Report outcomes and analysis of integrated campaigns to Marketing, Sales, Product Management, and management staff
- Help stakeholders to identify key metrics and performance indicators
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field (Required)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- 2-4 years of experience with analytics and visualization tools to access and analyze data (Required)
- Strong narrative and visualization capabilities (Required)
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo, Domo, Google Analytics, and data analysis tools (Preferred)
- Proven track record of leading complex projects to completion and achieving business objectives (Required)
- Experience with SaaS business models and metrics (Preferred)
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with multiple cross-departmental teams
- Passionate learner with an inherent desire to stay up-to-date with emerging analytics technologies and best practices
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results-driven culture
- Agile and flexible enough to manage multiple projects with overlapping timelines
- Self-starting and a highly-motivated team player
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Recently named a Best Workplace in Technology, Fortune Magazine 2021.
- We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 50,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, are willing to help, and support the team around you. You value and learn from different perspectives. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We strive to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities. In the spirit of our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement, we seek to learn, engage, and grow. We better ourselves for the betterment of others. All voices are critical to the innovative and collaborative work that we do. It is important that all of our Jamfs feel comfortable being their truest selves at work. Be your best self, and let your individuality shine at Jamf!
Get social with us: Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook or follow the conversation at #OneJamf